Lizzie joined Robbins May & Rich LLP after practice in the Raleigh area and focuses her practice on business law, commercial and residential real estate, and equine law. She graduated from Campbell University School of Law, cum laude, with her law degree, and also has her Master’s in Business Administration and her Masters of Laws in International Legal Studies. Lizzie is licensed in both North Carolina and South Carolina.
Prior to law school, Lizzie was a professional international event rider and equestrian trainer, being a five-time medalist at the North American Junior and Young Rider Championships and successfully completing what is now the Land Rover Kentucky Three Day Event – CCI5*-L.
In her free time, she enjoys running with the Southern Pines Run Club, spending time with her dog, Abby, and riding her bike.
- Western Carolina University: (B.S., magna cum laude)
- Campbell University (J.D., cum laude)
- Campbell University (M.B.A., cum laude)
- Nottingham Law School (LL.M., International Legal Studies)
- State of North Carolina
- Eastern District of North Carolina
- State of South Carolina
- Co-Course Planner, Basics of Business Law, North Carolina Bar Association Editor, Campbell Law Review
- Member, Walthour-Moss Foundation Development Committee (2022 – Present)
- Director, Companion Animal Clinic Foundation (2022 – Present)
- Member, United States Eventing Association Legal Committee (2021-Present)
- Member, United States Eventing Association Competitions, Calendar, and Rules Committee (2017-Present)